Dedicated to Excellence in Funeral Service
This site is a commitment to the public to ensure that Maryland citizens receive professional and ethical funeral care. We hope you will find information and resources that are helpful to you, whether you’re a funeral service professional, mortuary science student, or consumer. The Association welcomes comments and questions from the public, members, and those seeking affiliation with the Association.
MSFDA Board Meeting – MSFDA Members Only
Meeting: 6:45pm – 8:00pm
310 East Green Street
Westminster, MD 21157
- Filet Mignon – Grilled to your liking
- Signature Double Crab Cake – Colossal and jumbo lump crabmeat blended with Maggie’s unique house seasoning
- Chicken Champagne – A Maggie’s Specialty – filets of chicken breast lightly dusted and sautéed with mushrooms, shallots and carrots and tossed in a champagne cream sauce
- Seafood Cassolette – Colossal crab meat, Gulf shrimp and sea scallops baked in garlic butter and white wine
Dinner includes garden salad and freshly baked rolls; potato and vegetable du jour served with non-pasta entrees; dessert; soft drinks, iced tea, freshly brewed coffee, decaf and hot tea.
Price: $42.00 per person
Cash Bar Available
RSVP no later than Monday, February 1, 2016 to Karen Truant at 410-553-9106. Please advise Karen of your dinner selection.
Continuing Education Program & Valentine’s Weekend Getaway
We are so excited to offer another outstanding Mid-Winter Retreat and a Valentine’s weekend getaway that will enable you to take a break this winter and have a great time at the beach in Ocean City, Maryland. We’re returning to the Clarion Resort & Conference enter, a full service hotel where you will find all of the amenities needed to escape from the winter blues—an indoor pool, a water view room, and more! You’ll earn 5.0 continuing education credits and receive information to take our online pre-need coures for your required pre-need credit. There will be lots of free time to enjoy Ocean City and also a chance to win some great raffle prizes. You’ll participate in a dynamic, educational, inspiring and absolutely fun-filled Valentine’s weekend. Review the Brochure for more details, register, then sit back and get ready for a Valentine’s Getaway in Ocean City!
Download the Brochure for all the details—presenters, schedule, fees, credits, location, and sponsors
Download, complete, and return the Registration Form
• Registration includes the continuing education program & materials, Friday’s Welcome Cocktail Reception, Saturday’s Breakfast & Break, and Sunday’s Breakfast.
• All registrations and payment must be received on or before January 28, 2016. No refunds will be issued if cancelled after January 28, 2016.
• There is no onsite registration.
Mail completed Registration Form to:
Maryland State Funeral Directors Association, Inc.
311 Crain Hwy. SE
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Questions: Contact the association office at 410-553-9106 or 888-459-9693
OSHA has cautioned that while the sender of this e-mail appears to be OSHA this is not an OSHA generated e-mail.
If you receive a message fitting this description, delete the message immediately and do not click on the link. This e-mail is a scam.