Dedicated to Excellence in Funeral Service
MSFDA Meeting – MSFDA Members Only
5:30 p.m. Dinner
6:45 p.m. Meeting
Attire: Casual – restaurant has a very casual atmosphere
• Filet Mignon – Grilled to your liking
• Signature Double Crab Cake – Colossal and jumbo lump crabmeat blended with Maggie’s unique house seasoning
• Chicken Champagne – A Maggie’s Specialty – chicken breast lightly dusted and sautéed with mushrooms, shallots and carrots and tossed in a champagne cream sauce
• Seafood Cassolette – Colossal crab meat, Gulf shrimp and sea scallops baked in garlic butter and white wine
Dinner includes garden salad and freshly baked rolls; potato and vegetable du jour served with non-pasta entrees; dessert; soft drinks, iced tea, freshly brewed coffee, decaf and hot tea.
Price: $42.00 per person
Cash Bar Available
RSVP no later than Monday, January 30, 2017 to Karen Truant at 410-553-9106. Please advise Karen of your dinner selection.
The changes to the the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) that were scheduled to become effective on December 1, 2016 are as follows:
- The salary threshold for an exempt employee, i.e., an employee exempt from overtime payments, is raised from $455 per week, or $23,660 per year. The new salary threshold for an exempt employee is $913 per week, or $47, 476 per year.
- Non-discretionary bonuses, incentive payments, and commissions, paid at least quarterly, can count for up to 10% of the standard salary threshold. (read more…)