The following business insurance and credit card processing programs are endorsed by MSFDA for its members.
State Auto’s Association programs enhance the value of professional association membership through the delivery of quality property/casualty insurance products, programs and services that protect the financial interests of participating members.
MSFDA members can take advantage of State Auto’s programs which provide:
- Quality insurance protection
- Competitive premiums
- Annual dividend potential for members who insure with State Auto
State Auto’s Association Programs enhance the value of professional association membership through the delivery of quality property/casualty insurance products, programs and services that protect the financial interests of participating members.
Our programs provide:
• Quality insurance protection for association members
• Competitive premiums, and
• Annual dividend potential for members who insure with State Auto.
Quality Insurance Protection
Coverage matters when your business suffers a loss. Having the right insurance protection is critical. State Auto’s insurance policies are tailored for the business needs of participating members.
Price matters, and you should not have to pay more for the right insurance protection for your business. The right price for the right coverage – that’s our goal.
Annual Dividend Potential
Here’s how it works: First, members’ premiums are recognized as a group. Next, after payment of claims, program expenses and taxes, year-end results are calculated. If the result is a profit, a dividend will be issued to participating members of qualifying groups. (Note: Members who insure with State Auto for the first time during a program year are eligible for a full dividend, not a pro-rated amount.)
How to Participate
Follow these steps:
1. Request a proposal from a State Auto agent. To find a listing of local agents in your area, use State Auto’s Find an Agent feature.
2. Compare to your current insurance coverage and pricing.
3. Insure with State Auto to receive the benefits of your MSFDA-endorsed program.
For complete details about this Maryland State Funeral Directors Association-endorsed insurance program please contact:
Earl S. Schley, CPCU, CLU ChFC
Bay Area Insurance Agency, Inc.
Voice: (410) 647-7333
MSFDA members save on credit card acceptance with this exclusive, members-only program.
Serving merchants for over 30 years TSYS Merchant Solutions offers a payment processing program tailored to your business needs. With this program you will receive:
- Negotiated member-only rates
- Qualified service representatives available 24 hours a day
- An account management team
- Free online reporting
TSYS Merchant Solutions is a top 10 acquirer with more than 30 years of experience delivering unparalleled customer service and end-to-end payment solutions to businesses.
To learn more, visit TSYS Merchant Services or call 1.888.749.7860