FRONT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Wylie Funeral Homes, P.A. is seeking a polished, compassionate, customer service focused, detail oriented, administrative professional with a strong ability to multi-task to join our team. Our administrators are the face of our funeral home to the families we serve. They are the first people that all guests, families, team members, and vendors see when they enter our buildings, or speak to when they call our phones. As such, these professionals play an important role in maintaining our customer service goals.
- Greeting, assisting, and following up with families
- Answering and directing multi line telephones
- Ordering merchandise, flowers, and other items needed for services
- Filing appropriate service-related paperwork
- Interacting with vendors for various office needs
- General office duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Two years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office and general computer skills
- Superior communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work with, and be a part of, a team
- Desire and ability to assist grieving families
- Ability to work in a funeral home setting
$35,000 Annually + excellent benefits package.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Wylie Funeral Homes, P.A. is a family owned and operated firm that has been serving Baltimore and surrounding communities for over 20 years. We offer an array of traditional and customized funeral services to meet the needs of the families we serve.
9200 Liberty Road
Randallstown, MD 21133
701 N. Mount St.
Baltimore, MD 21217
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.