Funeral Director/Embalmer Career Opportunity
Cedar Hill Funeral Home
StoneMor, Inc. offers rewarding career opportunities. We are currently seeking a Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team. StoneMor offers structured training. We also provide opportunities for growth and promotion within our Company through proven leadership and sales ability.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement & much more!
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
- You have 1 year of experience as a licensed funeral director and 2 years of post-secondary education.
- You must be a licensed funeral director and embalmer or the ability to obtain a state license.
- You must have the ability to obtain any additional licensing required by the state.
- You graduated from an accredited school of embalming or mortuary science.
- You have a high degree of concentration and attention for a continuous period of time.
- You can occasionally stand/walk and frequently lift or push.
- You possess valid state driver’s license.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You have the ability to interact and collaborate effectively with others in a team atmosphere.
Apply directly to our Funeral Director Role:
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Or send resumes via e-mail: email@example.com
StoneMor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer