Family-owned funeral home in Westminster, Maryland is seeking a funeral director to join our team. In operation for over 50 years, Fletcher Funeral Home and Cremation Services cares for nearly 250 families each year and operates an on-site crematory and memorial company. Candidate will be expected to contribute to every aspect of the business, work independently and oversee funeral assistants.
- Maryland funeral director’s license or ability to reciprocate from another state
- Minimum two years’ experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong communication abilities, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite and other electronic/on-line/web platforms; scanning; copying, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities with attention to detail and timelines
- Certified Crematory Operators License (or willingness to acquire)
- Position requires a great deal of mobility including lifting, repositioning, walking and the ability to climb stairs and ramps. Team members are also required adhere to all OSHA and MOSHA guidelines, including wear full personal protective equipment as necessary.
Fletcher Funeral Home and Cremation offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health Insurance, SEP/IRA Retirement Plan, paid vacation, and flexible on-call work schedule.
Please email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.