FUNERAL HOME TRANSPORTER
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Wylie Funeral Homes, P.A. is seeking a full time Funeral Home Driver to pick up and transport decedents in a comfortable, safe and timely manner. Responsibilities include going to residential homes/hospitals to be pick up decedents, transport them to funeral home, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and maintenance services for the vehicle.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up decedents from the specific location and at the time requested
- Report information regarding regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Make various stops at nursing homes, doctor’s offices, vital records, etc.
- Assist the funeral home in day-to-day operations
- Other Duties as assigned
- 2 Years of Professional Driving Experience
- A valid Maryland driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy items
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate
- A high school diploma
$16.83 per hour + overtime + excellent benefits package.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Wylie Funeral Homes, P.A. is a family owned and operated firm that has been serving Baltimore and surrounding communities for over 20 years. We offer an array of traditional and customized funeral services to meet the needs of the families we serve.
9200 Liberty Road
Randallstown, MD 21133
701 N. Mount St.
Baltimore, MD 21217
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.