Private family owned and operated funeral home in the Baltimore Washington Corridor currently has an opening for a licensed mortician. The right candidate will be able to work well with others and be motivated enough to work independently. Candidate will be involved in all aspects of the funeral home’s operations with an emphasis on working directly with families.
The right candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Maryland funeral director’s license or ability to reciprocate from another state
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to handle multiple families at the same time
- Certified Crematory Operators License (or willingness to acquire)
- Insurance License (or willingness to acquire)
This is a permanent long-term position with the opportunity to work for an established company with over 90 years of serving the community. We operate three full-service funeral homes, a crematory and an active pet cremation business.
The funeral home offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health Care, SEP/IRA Retirement Plan, paid vacation and a work schedule that allows for 8 days off month (2 four-day weekends).
Please submit resumes to Greg Karpman at Greg.Karpman@DonaldsonFuneralHomes.com